Yup! You can be jealous! It's off the the White Mountains for the next week or so! Back soon!
July 11, 2009
July 7, 2009
July 4, 2009
July 2, 2009
Okay, so we're getting ready to go on vacation in a couple of weeks and I'm looking for volunteers (don't make me volunteer you!). If you would be interested in doing a guest post during the week of July 13th, please leave a comment and let me know. The topic is up to you - or I can give you a few ideas. I KNOW there are some writers lurking out there, so here's your chance! I triple dog dare you!
July 1, 2009
Well, June is over. I attempted to post everyday during the month of June, but was unable to do so. Here's what I learned in the process:
1. Dawn was right. I should have made a list before I started out. That would've helped as I began to run out of ideas.
2. I like being able to have a few days to mull over my thoughts before publishing them to the world. You may have noticed some posts were a bit...wanting.
3. Posting everyday should mean just that - day. I often posted late at night when my brain function was at its lowest. In fact, several times I fell asleep at the computer!
4. Once I missed a day, it made it easier to miss other days.
5. I'd like to try this again sometime, but I think my brain needs a rest!