September 10, 2009

She's Back!

So, yeah. I DID fall off the face of the earth! And it was not a beautiful view. Oh well. I'm back on solid ground once again and have lots to share. Let me know what you want to hear about!

-Little Man's first train ride
-our gift upon returning home from vacation
-our family's new sport
-finding ancestors
-the milk challenge
-Mommy's trip
-car breakdown
-mean old lady at IKEA
-thoughts on Baby Girl turning one

Let me apologize for not being available for your chuckling pleasure. It must have been hard to head to this blog day after day, not knowing when I'd return, only to find...nothing new. Fear not! I will once again be filling your frivolous time with witty rants about the joys and guilts of motherhood. Til next time....

4 confessions & pardons:

blueberryeyesdesign said...

I want to hear about the lady at ikea...or did I already??
I've missed you!

Anonymous said...

i want to hear about it all!!! & i am very excited....i think ou should go for another month long streak!!
-me

Anonymous said...

I don't think your thoughts on motherhood are frivolous. Reading along with your blog is the best way to keep in touch over the miles and I missed "hearing" from you. I was getting a bit worried.

I want to hear --- the milk challenge, our gift upon returning home from vacation, our family's new sport, Mommy's trip, and all the rest!

rinda said...

mommy´s trip...!!! ,)
L.