February 20, 2010

The Curse Has Been REVERSED!


It must have been our recent trip to North Carolina (where they got a foot of snow the day after we landed!). We got to see the ones who had originally cursed us in the first place - but now, we can finally say - it's over baby! Our little guy has been using the potty on his own for 6 days now! Mommy is thrilled beyond belief! Only thing is, he wants a "surprise" every day for going. Daddy commented this morning - "Potty training is getting very expensive!" My thought? I'd rather pay him five bucks a day for going than ever have to change another diaper again!!!

2 confessions & pardons:

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE!!! I couldn't be happier for you guys! One down and one to go =0) And that is our blessing to you to erase the original curse =0)

BlueberryEyesDesign said...

I am so proud of him! And happy for you too...and me, cuz I've changed a few of those diapers! Yay buddy!