September 23, 2008

Anyday Now...?

Well, we're at 40 and 2 - and still waiting.

In an effort to keep this blog alive and well, I'd like to invite you to share your own confessions. Something weighing on your mind? Stresses? A random thought to share? Feel free to do so while Mommy and baby rest and recouperate! And please note, you do not have to be a mom to have a random confession!

We'll keep you posted!

5 confessions & pardons:

Anonymous said...

I know that you guys already have a name picked out for Little Miss Fillion, but I had a great name idea hit me today! So, I'm sharing anyway :-)

I heard on the radio that today is the first day of Autumn -- and I thought -- what a beautiful name that would be if she were born today. So, that's my 2cents worth for the day -- I think Autumn would be a very pretty name for what is sure to be a very pretty little girl.

Dawn said...

i keep changing my vote for the birth date. ;)

Anonymous said...

My confession : My three-year-old can do things to my computer that take me 10 minutes to figure out how to fix! Was he born with a laptop attached and I missed it?

Seriously, I just spent 10 minute re-establishing my inbox in outlook. He had somehow managed to delete all of the relevent fields from visibility! How!?!

The other day he managed to make two of my document folders disappear.

All in the name of letting him play on PBSKids.com and the Starfalls reading site!

My confession -- my three-year-old would love having his very own computer!

Anonymous said...

i love her name..it is so european! i pray her life is filled with much love, laughter & simple happy moments. may she grow to love Jesus with all her heart & to understand that by His hand she was chosen to join your family. may she feel His presence & know that He is in control beyond a shadow of a doubt...no matter what this earthly life will bring. september 26th is a day of much rejoicing!! thanks be to our Jesus for safely bringing little......into the world!
congratulations!!!!! i love you guys!!!

-just me

Anonymous said...

Vanessa said we should continue this site with our confessions and feelings of guilt, so here's mine.

Since my oldest was about one month old, I have kept a Mother's Journal describing many of the important milestones in her little life. By age three I was writing in the third journal and by age 6 I was in the fourth journal.

Baby number two came along when my oldest was five. He's now three, I'm still in the same journal I bought for him as a new born.

Do I have less to say about my little man -- not at all - I just don't have the time and energy to write as often. It's pathetic and I hope he never feels gyped because I didn't write as much about him as his sister, when I love both my kids totally and completely.

Ah, this is the guilt of motherhood!