January 16, 2009

Dream a Little Dream Sweetheart

Our little guy has been having nightmares with the newest batch of teeth coming in. I suppose it doesn't matter much. I'm up anyway with the Little Miss who's decided feeding every two hours in the night is a fine idea. But I've been having a few crazy dreams of my own.

On Christmas Eve, I dreamt I took a bite of bread, then realized it contained milk/soy. I was so upset with myself!

The other night I fell asleep watching "24." Besides dreaming about going into a witness protection program in Arizona, I also dreamt that I'd made a huge salad but put creamy dressing on it, instead of vinaigrette. I had to go back through the line (I was in a cafeteria of sorts) all over again, hoping all the while that I wouldn't miss my plane!

Hmm, I wonder what that could mean....

1 confessions & pardons:

Guilty Mom said...

I've since dreamt about drinking a tall glass of soy milk, and that I was in a Mexican restaurant desperately looking for something I could eat.