March 26, 2009

VICTORIOUS!

Today two wonderful things happened!

First, we finally got HIGH-SPEED INTERNET! I'm sure that this is like saying we just got electricity or something - most of you have probably had high-speed for years and can't even remember dial-up. But for us, it's like a whole new world! So forgive me if I spend hours just playing around with what this thing can do!

And second, I LOST THE BABY WEIGHT! This morning I officially had a scale reading of 113 pounds - exactly what I weighed when I went for my first-ever prenatal appointment. Now granted, it was first thing in the morning, and I was totally naked, but STILL! I'm practically jumping up and down!

What a glorious day!

5 confessions & pardons:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! On both!
(though fast internet can be even more time consuming than the slow one ;) )

Anonymous said...

glad to see that dairy free diet has turned out a blessing in the end... I think I might hate you for seeing a number on the scale that I haven't seen since I was in high school, but I'll get over thats :-)

Anonymous said...

i just lost mine last week lol

ginny said...

i just lost mine last week lol

Dawn said...

Congrats on both pieces of news! I haven't weighed 113 pounds since I was, like, 4.