October 7, 2009

In Praha

I have arrived - safe and sound, and with all my luggage! This makes it the second time I can say that (even though I've been here 4 times now)! Travel went well - all my flights arrived early and the food wasn't terrible. I cried (like a baby) waving good-bye to my family. The security guard saw me composed as I handed him my passport and ticket, then weeping as he handed them back. Poor guy didn't know what to do. I'm staying in an absolutely beautiful home and I've seen "the girls" for dinner already. Tomorrow we'll head to the city center and I'll soak in all the sights I've loved and missed. Keeping busy keeps my mind off my kids. I miss them, but it's good to have a break. A million thanks to hubby who is staying with them and keeping a log of his own adventures! At least I know they're alive!

6 confessions & pardons:

Alicia said...

So glad to hear you made it safe!!! I'm also so glad that you are getting to spend some well deserved time in Prague. As you know your little ones are in wonderful hands, so I hope you don't worry 2 much and enjoy yourself to the fullest! love you!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you'll get to sleep five hours straight!!!! Praying you have a wonderful time!

BlueberryEyesDesign said...

Ah, I miss you like crazy sister! I hope you are having a blast and enjoying your well-deserved free time

Linda said...

Vanessa, it was fantastic to have you here, although we´d wish you could stay much longer in Praha...:)
Thank you so much for coming...I hope we´ll be able to make this into a tradition...!!! ,)
Thank you, enjoy your time back home and take care..!!!

Celeste said...

Good to have you home, and we can't wait to hear about your adventures.
You would have been proud of hubby. He even beat us to SS, baby in arms, multiple bags hanging off his shoulder, and the little man giving us the thumbs up as they headed off to church. We all gave M. a thubs up!

Celeste said...

Actually, that is thumbs up. I am not sure what a thub is.