October 26, 2009

November is Almost Here...


June was my practice run. This time it's for real! November is the official National Blog Posting Month (or NaBloPoMo). I'll (hopefully!) be posting everyday during the month of November and could use any ideas, tips, suggestions, encouragement that you have to offer! Want to hear about something in particular? Got a question or need an opinion? Let me know - I'm making up my November list now! Oh, and thanks again to Dawn for sharing this fun idea!

4 confessions & pardons:

Anonymous said...

november topic idea: what is your opinion on home schooling & do you plan to do it yourself?

can't wait to read your blog in nov!

hope all is well!

~misty

Dawn said...

Top 10 Favorite Movies, and why.

What do you do with trinkets, cards, pictures, clippings, etc, that you accumulate?

What inspires you?

Give me a written tour of where you live - what the rooms look like, mood, atmosphere, etc.

******************
Don't feel obligated to do any/all of them. They just came to my mind - and I haven't had a good sit-down convo with you in ages.

BlueberryEyesDesign said...

I want to hear more about your adventures with your kids.

What was the wedding like in Prague? How was it different from the US?

Alicia said...

Hey, love that your posting everyday...if you run out of things to write about and want to give your wonderful little sister a plug for EMI, maybe even add a link, I mean sure, why not? I would have no problem with that at all ;) , But really, I have to say every time I read your blog you put a smile on my face!!! So very excited I have something to look forward to for a whole month.