October 30, 2009

Calling All Readers!

Okay, I'm committing to blogging everyday for a month. The least you could do is pledge to comment at least once, right? Thank you!

7 confessions & pardons:

Cristyn said...

Maybe we're storing it all up for November? :)

BlueberryEyesDesign said...

At least once in Nov., or once every post???

Guilty Mom said...

Cristyn - That's what I'm hoping for, and all I was asking for!

BlueberryEyesDesign - just once in Nov. However, if you want to comment everyday, you'll get no complaints from me!

Nonna said...

I love reading your daily blog:) I'm looking forward to it.

Dawn said...

I'll be here! I have no problem sounding off. :) Glad to have you over at my place, too. Thanks for being a great friend & reader!

Marc said...

Does this one count? Doh! I should have waited until tomorrow!

Guilty Mom said...

Thanks everyone!