October 8, 2009

Picture This...

I have a fabulous set of pictures that I will post once I am home. Be prepared for a pop quiz!

But in the meantime, a quick story from my time at JFK airport.

I checked my luggage and we decided to go for lunch. This of course meant changing terminals and traveling all around the airport. My sweet little 3-year-old son decided that he would pull my carry-on luggage all through the airport. It was the most amazing thing to watch this tiny little boy doing everything he could to help his Mommy. We kept asking him if he wanted or needed help, but he kept telling us he wanted to pull it. My heart melted. I miss him so much.

3 confessions & pardons:

BlueberryEyesDesign said...

oh, I can totally picture it. He is so stinkin sweet. and such a big boy now, I miss him.

MassachusettsNonna said...

What a little man! They must be missing you! So did you get to sleep through the night more than once?? I can't wait to hear more about your adventure:)

Guilty Mom said...

I did NOT sleep all the way through the night - even once! I guess I'm just so used to waking up....