June 7, 2009

How Do I Get That Job?

I want to be a voice. Seriously. I want to be someone who reads books on tape, or does commercial announcements, or gives the movie trailer. [Hey - this is my dream. Let me live it large!] How did the guy who announces everything get that job? He'll need a successor someday, right? How 'bout me!


Or, if I can't have that job, I want the one where you get to drive around in a shiny new car with some logo all over the sides. I don't care - a new car so your product gets displayed? Sign me up!


I think the best fit for me overall though, would be one where I could just waltz into a place, observe for a few hours, and then tell them all the things they're doing wrong. I seem to be good at that. And if they want to pay me the big bucks, so be it!

3 confessions & pardons:

Guilty Mom said...

Oops. So I found out that the voice guy passed away last year. Sorry! I guess that successor is needed ASAP!

mariposa said...

I love reading your post! haha..
Hope you get one of those jobs. :)


Mariposa's Tales NaBloPoMo June '09

Blueberry Eyes Design said...

I want a free car too! Congrats to you for pasting every day so far!