June 17, 2009

I Scream...And I Scream Again!

Tonight I had two ice cream cones. TWO!

I've decided this is the best diet ever! I get to eat a lot when I eat, I can have two ice cream cones at a sitting, and I continue to lose weight! I think the best part though, is that I never even have to exercise! Of course, I'm picking up two kids - often at the same time! - so there's that. I'm also nursing, so I'll burn extra calories that way. But mostly, I can just sit around and not eat cheesecake, and I'm fine.

As long as I don't think about cheesecake too much.

3 confessions & pardons:

szielinski said...

I bet your body will be so used to this losing weight thing, that when you do have cheesecake - you'll still drop pounds like crazy! Your body won't even know what hit it!

Guilty Mom said...

S- I'm afraid that when I have cheesecake again, my body will know EXACTLY what hit it and THAT'S why I'll lose weight then!

Unknown said...

Wait. How do eat icecream. That's dairy right?