November 30, 2009

End of the Tunnel

Hooray! Hooray! I did it! 30 posts in 30 days! They weren't always interesting. They weren't always clever. But I have such a hard time finishing anything these days - it was nice to complete this!

My favorite post: Useless Information

Worst post: Writer's Block

Longest post: I'll be at Target if You Need Me!

Shortest post: Halfway

Funniest post: Little Man's Random Quote of the Day

Post with most comments: There's No Place Like Home...?

Tear-jerker: My Dad

Top commenters: BlueberryEyesDesign, Nonna, Heidi, Lynn-nore

Come back tomorrow to see what's in store! And thanks to everyone who commented this month - I appreciate your support!

1 confessions & pardons:

Marc said...

I bet this comment still doesn't get me on that list...

Congrats, my love!