November 20, 2009

Game Time

Two Truths and a Lie

1. As a child, I wanted to become a doctor.

2. As a teenager, I wanted to become a singer.

3. As an adult, I wanted to become a childbirth instructor.


Give it your best shot! Answer posted Monday!

3 confessions & pardons:

Nonna said...

As a child you wanted to become a Dr. true till you saw Alicia get her shot in the thigh!
As teenager you wanted to become an actress.
As an adult you want to become a Bradley Instructor....

Marc said...

As a child you wanted to be a teacher, which you became. Even if the shot ended a dream, it's nurses who administer shots, not doctors.

As a teenager you shone as a singer when you were selected to sing for Mohammed Ali.

I don't know why anyone would want to instruct children on how to give bir... Oh, I get it.

Alicia said...

I always thought you wanted to be the president as a child? Until mom told you you couldn't because only men are presidents...but maybe you did want to be a doctor also, hmmm.

I'm going to go with 1 & 2 are true and 3 is the lie

If you wanted to become a childbirth instructor then I really missed that truth about you...